Updated: Nov 16, 2021
Ingredients for a bread of 1,388 kg:
- 160 gr ground almonds
- 400 gr broken linseed
- 100 gr chia seed or hemp seed
- 100 gr pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 400 gr fresh spinach (i don't put it in, not allowed to eat it)
- 100 gr coconut oil
- 100 ml water
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp lemon or living apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Line the baking tin with baking paper or grease with coconut oil
- Mix everything in the food processor and put in the baking tin
- +- 6o min at 170 in the oven.
It's ready when you poke it with a needle and your needle stays clean and dry.
- Store in a plastic bag in the fridge or freezer
- Also delicious roasted! TASTY!!! xxx Debby