Updated: Nov 16, 2021
- 1cm fresh ginger
- 2 cm fresh turmeric
- 300 ml almond or coconut milk
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Peel and grate the ginger and turmeric root. Be careful because everything that comes into contact with turmeric will have a nice orange color for a longer period of time.
- Heat the milk gently in a small saucepan
- Add the ingredients
- Keep beating until everything is warm and foamy.
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle some cinnamon