Indian Head-neck-shoulder massage as taught by Dr. Amarjeet Bhamra Sing:
Amarjeet is one of the world’s most experienced teachers and practitioners of Ayurveda Bodywork.
He is responsible for creating the UK Indian Head Massage register and has been a member of the steering
group recognizing Indian Head Massage as a veritable vocation and in 2014 he authored a 300-page educational
best seller 'Indian Head Massage – A Practical Approach
The Indian head massage has its origins in Ayurveda, the traditional Indian medical system.
The Ayurevedic texts date back to 4000 years ago. The wisdom in these texts describes that the Indian head massage had an important medicinal function to stimulate innate healing energy in the body so that balance is restored on all levels.
It makes the face flush, the scalp and hair shine, the eyes shine and it has a deep effect on the whole body.
An Indian head massage is a massage of the scalp, back and shoulders, arms and hands.
The massage is performed while sitting on a chair, fully clothed. Special oil is applied to the scalp.
If you do not want this, you can notify us in advance so that it can be taken into account.
The therapeutic benefits of the Indian head massage are extensive:
* Relief of pain and stiffness in the muscles of the face, neck, upper back and shoulders
* Increase in mobility of the neck
* Less tension headache, eye strain and nasal congestion
* Improves energy in the brain
* Reduction of depression, anxiety and other stress-related issues
* Higher levels of creativity, clarity and concentration, better memory
a feeling of peace, calm and positive well-being
* Restful sleep
* Breathe deeper and calmer
* Stronger immune system
* Healthy hair and scalp
* More self-confidence and self-esteem with greater self-awareness
Massage is not allowed in the following contraindications:
* General infectious diseases such as the flu
* Open wounds
* Infectious skin diseases
* Following up the information on my website is always at your own responsibility. If you are unsure about
treatments, nutritional supplements, essential oils, diet or lifestyle tips, always consult your doctor first!